LA CROSSE, Wis. -- An annual event in the area is encouraging people to get out of the car and on their bike.
It's part of Bike to Work Week, which is put on the by Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition.13394688
Today's feature event was a tour showing off prairie style architecture in the city.
There more events going on throughout the week.
You can find details at driftlessbicycle.org.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser