LA CROSSE, Wis. -- An annual event in the area is encouraging people to get out of the car and on their bike.
It's part of Bike to Work Week, which is put on the by Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition.13394688
Today's feature event was a tour showing off prairie style architecture in the city.
There more events going on throughout the week.
You can find details at driftlessbicycle.org.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract