LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse's City Council approved a 190-page bike and pedestrian plan at its meeting Thursday night.
It updates a master plan that is more than 25 years old.
The plan will require all roads within the city to accommodate cars, bikers and walkers.17340892
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls