MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett has released his first television ad and Kathleen Falk has snared another big union endorsement in the recall campaign against Gov. Scott Walker.
Barrett and Falk are two of four Democrats running for a chance to take on Walker in the June 5 recall. They and the two other Democrats, Secretary of State Doug La Follette and state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout, were scheduled to appear together at a Wednesday night forum.
In his ad that began running Tuesday night, Barrett doesn't mention his Democratic challengers but lashes out at Walker, saying he created a civil war in Wisconsin.
Falk landed the endorsement of the AFL-CIO, which has 250,000 members through its affiliate unions in Wisconsin.
All the unions that have endorsed so far are backing Falk.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers