MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett has released his first television ad and Kathleen Falk has snared another big union endorsement in the recall campaign against Gov. Scott Walker.
Barrett and Falk are two of four Democrats running for a chance to take on Walker in the June 5 recall. They and the two other Democrats, Secretary of State Doug La Follette and state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout, were scheduled to appear together at a Wednesday night forum.
In his ad that began running Tuesday night, Barrett doesn't mention his Democratic challengers but lashes out at Walker, saying he created a civil war in Wisconsin.
Falk landed the endorsement of the AFL-CIO, which has 250,000 members through its affiliate unions in Wisconsin.
All the unions that have endorsed so far are backing Falk.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says