LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An event in La Crosse Sunday is helping new or expectant moms.
The annual Biggest Baby Shower EVER was held at the Children's Museum.
The event showcases all the departments and services at Mayo Clinic Health System that are available for families and children.
There were also vendors on hand and non-profit groups from around the community. "It's kind of a one-stop-shopping, it's really a great opportunity to see what Mayo Clinic has to offer because we're good at what we do and we love to have people come and talk to various staff people and providers about those services as well again, as other resources in the community that they might find helpful during pregnancy or raising their children or being a grand parent to small children," said Beth Padesky from Mayo Clinich Health System.
The event was put on by Mayo, the Children's Museum and La Crosse Radio Group.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership