LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An event in La Crosse Sunday is helping new or expectant moms.
The annual Biggest Baby Shower EVER was held at the Children's Museum.
The event showcases all the departments and services at Mayo Clinic Health System that are available for families and children.
There were also vendors on hand and non-profit groups from around the community. "It's kind of a one-stop-shopping, it's really a great opportunity to see what Mayo Clinic has to offer because we're good at what we do and we love to have people come and talk to various staff people and providers about those services as well again, as other resources in the community that they might find helpful during pregnancy or raising their children or being a grand parent to small children," said Beth Padesky from Mayo Clinich Health System.
The event was put on by Mayo, the Children's Museum and La Crosse Radio Group.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river