LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Law enforcement in La Crosse County are stepping up traffic enforcement this Labor Day weekend.
Sunday and Monday authorities will be stepping up enforcement of DUI's, speeding and seat belt violations. They will also be on the lookout for people who don't obey traffic signs or who are driving without a license.
There were 2,744 traffic crashes in La Crosse County last year, resulting in more than 800 injuries and five deaths.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.