LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Law enforcement in La Crosse County are stepping up traffic enforcement this Labor Day weekend.
Sunday and Monday authorities will be stepping up enforcement of DUI's, speeding and seat belt violations. They will also be on the lookout for people who don't obey traffic signs or who are driving without a license.
There were 2,744 traffic crashes in La Crosse County last year, resulting in more than 800 injuries and five deaths.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program