JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - A 58-year-old man died in a fatal ATV crash in the Township of City Point in Jackson County on July 4.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says John W. Bandusky, of Palo Heights, Illinois, was traveling on County Forest Road 200 when he lost control of his ATV and crashed into a tree.
Bandusky was not wearing a helmet and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say initial information in the investigation indicates that speed may have been a factor in the crash. Autopsy results have not been released yet.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death