JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - A 58-year-old man died in a fatal ATV crash in the Township of City Point in Jackson County on July 4.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says John W. Bandusky, of Palo Heights, Illinois, was traveling on County Forest Road 200 when he lost control of his ATV and crashed into a tree.
Bandusky was not wearing a helmet and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say initial information in the investigation indicates that speed may have been a factor in the crash. Autopsy results have not been released yet.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day