LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help looking for Dave Schroeder, 45, of Onalaska who was last seen on September 22, 2012.
The department is reminding hunters to be extra vigilant during the upcoming gun deer hunt season by checking for any unusual items they see in the woods.
Authorities say it appears Schroeder walked away from his home on at N6262 Fox Street in Onalaska on September 22. He is 6'5" tall, weighs 300 pounds, has brown eyes and black, graying hair. He was last seen wearing a bright blue "Journey Lutheran" t-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.17417000
When Schroeder disappeared, authorities said he didn't have diabetes medicine and may have be in need of treatment.
Anyone with information surrounding Schroeder's disappearance is asked to call the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department at (608) 785-5942.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US