LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help looking for Dave Schroeder, 45, of Onalaska who was last seen on September 22, 2012.
The department is reminding hunters to be extra vigilant during the upcoming gun deer hunt season by checking for any unusual items they see in the woods.
Authorities say it appears Schroeder walked away from his home on at N6262 Fox Street in Onalaska on September 22. He is 6'5" tall, weighs 300 pounds, has brown eyes and black, graying hair. He was last seen wearing a bright blue "Journey Lutheran" t-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.17417000
When Schroeder disappeared, authorities said he didn't have diabetes medicine and may have be in need of treatment.
Anyone with information surrounding Schroeder's disappearance is asked to call the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department at (608) 785-5942.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death