JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - Authorities help a woman administer CPR to a 66-year-old man who had a cardiac event while on I-94.
The Wisconsin State Patrol and a Jackson County Deputy responded to a call on December 28 at 4:25 p.m. that a man was having a possible cardiac event at milepost 124.
When the first trooper arrived, he found a female administering CPR to Don Hebbring from Wisconsin Dells. The trooper immediately began assisting with CPR. Authorities say when a second trooper assisted with CPR until the Jackson County sheriff's deputy arrived with a defibrillator.
One shock was delivered at the scene. Hebbring was transported to the hospital in Black River Falls. He was later transported to a La Crosse hospital. He remains in critical condition.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death