JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - Authorities help a woman administer CPR to a 66-year-old man who had a cardiac event while on I-94.
The Wisconsin State Patrol and a Jackson County Deputy responded to a call on December 28 at 4:25 p.m. that a man was having a possible cardiac event at milepost 124.
When the first trooper arrived, he found a female administering CPR to Don Hebbring from Wisconsin Dells. The trooper immediately began assisting with CPR. Authorities say when a second trooper assisted with CPR until the Jackson County sheriff's deputy arrived with a defibrillator.
One shock was delivered at the scene. Hebbring was transported to the hospital in Black River Falls. He was later transported to a La Crosse hospital. He remains in critical condition.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse