LA CROSSE, WI - Copeland Park's baseball field is getting a new look. The installation of the artificial turf has begun.
Over the next five weeks, crews will be removing the infield then doing the work to install the new surface. It's expected to be ready mid November.
The $320,000 project was made possible by a donation from the Skogen family and other fundraising.
Park officials are also working on raising money for a video score board.22345442
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked