LA CROSSE, WI - Copeland Park's baseball field is getting a new look. The installation of the artificial turf has begun.
Over the next five weeks, crews will be removing the infield then doing the work to install the new surface. It's expected to be ready mid November.
The $320,000 project was made possible by a donation from the Skogen family and other fundraising.
Park officials are also working on raising money for a video score board.22345442
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract