LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating an armed robbery at a residence on the 1000 block of State Street Tuesday morning.
Two female residents told police they were sleeping and were awakened by two male suspects at about 9 a.m. One of the suspects demanded money and took an undisclosed amount of cash from the victims and then both suspects left the residence.
La Crosse police said both men, who are believed to be in their 20s, were attempting to conceal their identity with black bandanas on their heads.
One of the suspects is described as a black male who is about 6 feet-tall, 160-180lbs with a slender build. He was wearing a black t-shirt and dark colored jeans and displayed a handgun.
The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male who is about 5'7," 160-190lbs stock build. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, dark colored jeans and green/white tennis shoes.
If you have any information about this incident, contact La Crosse police at (608) 785-5962 or Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS.
- Wisconsin Revenue Department touts anti-fraud efforts
- Candidates for Wisconsin superintendent face off at forum
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin
- Senate to vote on ending ban on Sunday liquor sales
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- Flight attendant charged in fake bomb threat signs plea deal
- Whitewater High School evacuated because of suspicious package
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Officers fired upon in Milwaukee