LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating an armed robbery at a residence on the 1000 block of State Street Tuesday morning.
Two female residents told police they were sleeping and were awakened by two male suspects at about 9 a.m. One of the suspects demanded money and took an undisclosed amount of cash from the victims and then both suspects left the residence.
La Crosse police said both men, who are believed to be in their 20s, were attempting to conceal their identity with black bandanas on their heads.
One of the suspects is described as a black male who is about 6 feet-tall, 160-180lbs with a slender build. He was wearing a black t-shirt and dark colored jeans and displayed a handgun.
The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male who is about 5'7," 160-190lbs stock build. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, dark colored jeans and green/white tennis shoes.
If you have any information about this incident, contact La Crosse police at (608) 785-5962 or Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners