LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating an armed robbery at a residence on the 1000 block of State Street Tuesday morning.
Two female residents told police they were sleeping and were awakened by two male suspects at about 9 a.m. One of the suspects demanded money and took an undisclosed amount of cash from the victims and then both suspects left the residence.
La Crosse police said both men, who are believed to be in their 20s, were attempting to conceal their identity with black bandanas on their heads.
One of the suspects is described as a black male who is about 6 feet-tall, 160-180lbs with a slender build. He was wearing a black t-shirt and dark colored jeans and displayed a handgun.
The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male who is about 5'7," 160-190lbs stock build. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, dark colored jeans and green/white tennis shoes.
If you have any information about this incident, contact La Crosse police at (608) 785-5962 or Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony