CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. - A donation drive called, "Soles4Souls" will help people in need in the Chippewa Falls area.
Shoes in any condition can be dropped off at St. Joesph's Hospital, 2661 Highway I, from now until July 25. The shoes will later be donated, along with clothes to people in need.
This is the second year that the Chippewa Health Improvement Partnership, a community coalition sponsored by St. Joesph's Hospital, and the Mission Coalition, a group of 16 Chippewa Falls churches, has partnered with the United Methodist churches to help with this project. A group of 12 United Methodist churches have collected shoes for the program.
For more information on the donation drive, visit: www.soles4souls.org.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial