CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. - A donation drive called, "Soles4Souls" will help people in need in the Chippewa Falls area.
Shoes in any condition can be dropped off at St. Joesph's Hospital, 2661 Highway I, from now until July 25. The shoes will later be donated, along with clothes to people in need.
This is the second year that the Chippewa Health Improvement Partnership, a community coalition sponsored by St. Joesph's Hospital, and the Mission Coalition, a group of 16 Chippewa Falls churches, has partnered with the United Methodist churches to help with this project. A group of 12 United Methodist churches have collected shoes for the program.
For more information on the donation drive, visit: www.soles4souls.org.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership