PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. (WKBT) - Prairie du Chien police investigators discovered three "one pot" methamphetamine labs at a residence on South Marquette Road in Prairie du Chien on Saturday.
Police were responding to a call of suspicious activity at 918 South Marquette Road at about 9:30 a.m. when they discovered the meth labs.
Prairie du Chien Police Chief Chad Abram said the incident remains under investigation and charges are pending with the District Attorney's Office.
The Prairie du Chien Fire Department, the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Crawford County Public Health and Chicago Crime Scene Cleanup assisted Prairie du Chien police with this incident. No other information related to the case has been released at this time.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race