PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. (WKBT) - Prairie du Chien police investigators discovered three "one pot" methamphetamine labs at a residence on South Marquette Road in Prairie du Chien on Saturday.
Police were responding to a call of suspicious activity at 918 South Marquette Road at about 9:30 a.m. when they discovered the meth labs.
Prairie du Chien Police Chief Chad Abram said the incident remains under investigation and charges are pending with the District Attorney's Office.
The Prairie du Chien Fire Department, the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Crawford County Public Health and Chicago Crime Scene Cleanup assisted Prairie du Chien police with this incident. No other information related to the case has been released at this time.
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- City planners asking for more input on Highway 53 corridor plan
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal