PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. (WKBT) - Prairie du Chien police investigators discovered three "one pot" methamphetamine labs at a residence on South Marquette Road in Prairie du Chien on Saturday.
Police were responding to a call of suspicious activity at 918 South Marquette Road at about 9:30 a.m. when they discovered the meth labs.
Prairie du Chien Police Chief Chad Abram said the incident remains under investigation and charges are pending with the District Attorney's Office.
The Prairie du Chien Fire Department, the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Crawford County Public Health and Chicago Crime Scene Cleanup assisted Prairie du Chien police with this incident. No other information related to the case has been released at this time.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- Jury convicts man in St. Paul workplace shooting of ex-wife
- Troopers focus on Interstate 90 in South Dakota, Minnesota
- Woman jumps on hood of car to stop thief
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from teacher body-slammed by student
- Dubuque high school teacher charged in marijuana case
- 18-year-old suspect in custody in Appleton bank robbery
- Minneapolis man arrested in Columbia Heights bank robbery