LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Aquinas Middle School students delivered 4,100 lbs of food and hygiene products to WAFER to help those in need in the La Crosse area on Monday.
It's for their annual 11th annual "Stuff the Bus" collection. The students collected food all last week.
"Just helping other people in our community that need our assistance, who may not be quite as lucky as we are," said 8 grader Jonathan Klauke.
"They're enthusiastic about what they have done, and excited that they can help make a difference in somebody else's life," said WAFER Executive Director Erin Waldhart. "It's really neat to witness."23160678
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles