MONTROSE TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Firefighters responded to a report of numerous barns on fire at 1301 State Highway 69 in Montrose Township Tuesday morning.
Officials said the road is currently shut down while crews fight the fire.
Animals in the barn were able to escape, according to authorities.
Firefighters from surrounding communities have been called to assist.
News 8's sister station, WISC-TV has sent a crew to the scene.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse