MONTROSE TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Firefighters responded to a report of numerous barns on fire at 1301 State Highway 69 in Montrose Township Tuesday morning.
Officials said the road is currently shut down while crews fight the fire.
Animals in the barn were able to escape, according to authorities.
Firefighters from surrounding communities have been called to assist.
News 8's sister station, WISC-TV has sent a crew to the scene.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016