MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- American Girl is once again helping raise money for Madison Children's Museum.
They are holding a benefit sale next month involving discounted overstock and returned merchandise at the Benefit Sale Warehouse in Middleton.
The event is expected to attract 6,000 shoppers from around the country.
This is the 25th year of the sale and it's raised more than $17 million for exhibits and programs of the nonprofit museum.
The featured item for sale this year is the 2011 Girl of the Year, Kanani.
The sale is July 21 and July 22.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US