MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- American Girl is once again helping raise money for Madison Children's Museum.
They are holding a benefit sale next month involving discounted overstock and returned merchandise at the Benefit Sale Warehouse in Middleton.
The event is expected to attract 6,000 shoppers from around the country.
This is the 25th year of the sale and it's raised more than $17 million for exhibits and programs of the nonprofit museum.
The featured item for sale this year is the 2011 Girl of the Year, Kanani.
The sale is July 21 and July 22.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says