MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- American Girl is helping raise money for Madison Children's Museum.
They are holding a benefit sale this weekend involving discounted overstock and returned merchandise at the Benefit Sale Warehouse in Middleton.
The featured item for sale this year is the 2010 Girl of the Year, Lanie. Other items include American Girl historical dolls, doll accessories, and books.
This is the 24th year of the sale and it's raised more than $14 million for exhibits and programs of the nonprofit museum.
Tickets for the Saturday sale are sold out. Tickets are required for the Sunday sale. They are free but are given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather