MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- American Girl is helping raise money for Madison Children's Museum.
They are holding a benefit sale this weekend involving discounted overstock and returned merchandise at the Benefit Sale Warehouse in Middleton.
The featured item for sale this year is the 2010 Girl of the Year, Lanie. Other items include American Girl historical dolls, doll accessories, and books.
This is the 24th year of the sale and it's raised more than $14 million for exhibits and programs of the nonprofit museum.
Tickets for the Saturday sale are sold out. Tickets are required for the Sunday sale. They are free but are given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial