LAKE GENEVA, Wis. -- An Amber Alert issued Monday evening for a Wisconsin teenager has now been canceled.
According to Wisconsin's Amber Alert website, 13-year-old Courtney Harshman has now been located.
She was reported missing after last being seen about 4 p.m. on Sunday afternoon in her hometown of Lake Geneva.
Authorities had said she is believed to be in the company of Jacob T. Cambridge and they may be traveling in a white Honda coupe with Nebraska license RUU-652.
If you have any additional information, you can contact the Lake Geneva Police Department at 262-248-4455.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Bond reduced in university student death case
- Iowa man who broke baby daughter's bones gets probation
- Dispatchers receive call about possible homicide
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking