LAKE GENEVA, Wis. -- An Amber Alert issued Monday evening for a Wisconsin teenager has now been canceled.
According to Wisconsin's Amber Alert website, 13-year-old Courtney Harshman has now been located.
She was reported missing after last being seen about 4 p.m. on Sunday afternoon in her hometown of Lake Geneva.
Authorities had said she is believed to be in the company of Jacob T. Cambridge and they may be traveling in a white Honda coupe with Nebraska license RUU-652.
If you have any additional information, you can contact the Lake Geneva Police Department at 262-248-4455.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest