LA CROSSE, Wis. - With the start of April tomorrow, La Crosse residents will no longer have to think about which side of the road to park on.
Alternate side parking officially ends April 1 in the city.19543702
The rule is in place from November through the end of March to make it easier for snow plows to clear the roads.
Last year, more than 18,000 alternate side-parking tickets were issued by police.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge