JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - A Wisconsin State Patrol trooper arrested a 44-year-old man from Alma Center for his 8th offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence (OWI) on Thursday afternoon in Jackson County.
The State Patrol Eau Claire Post says Charles Spangler struck a guardrail on US 12 near Millston around 2:20 p.m.
Spangler was transported to the Black River Hospital for a blood test and then to the Jackson County Jail.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles