JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - A Wisconsin State Patrol trooper arrested a 44-year-old man from Alma Center for his 8th offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence (OWI) on Thursday afternoon in Jackson County.
The State Patrol Eau Claire Post says Charles Spangler struck a guardrail on US 12 near Millston around 2:20 p.m.
Spangler was transported to the Black River Hospital for a blood test and then to the Jackson County Jail.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016