MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Hollywood director David Zucker is returning to Wisconsin and he's bringing one of the stars of the movie "Airplane!" with him.
Zucker is directing a summer tourism commercial in the Eagle River area starting Tuesday and it will star Robert Hays, from the 1980 movie Zucker also directed. Hays played Ted Striker in the movie.
Haven't seen "Airplane!"? Click here
The commercial will be set on a lake and Deputy Tourism Secretary Dave Fantle said Hays name in the script is "Ted," though it's likely not going to be mentioned in the commercial.
Zucker directed a winter tourism spot last December, with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra breaking into a snowball fight.
The spot is expected to air next summer. Zucker, a Wisconsin native, says he will also direct a fall tourism commercial at some point.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.