LA CROSSE, Wis. - The man accused in a double murder at May's Photo last fall appeared in La Crosse Co. court Monday.
40 year old Jeffrey Lepsch made his final pre-trial appearance before jury selection starts later this month.
Lepsch is accused of shooting and killing Paul and A.J. Petras in their downtown photo shop last fall. He has pled not-guilty in the case.
Monday, lawyers from both sides talked about witnesses and marking evidence.
Judge Ramona Gonzales also gave final details about jury selection which is scheduled to begin July 23rd.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Bushes' spokesman: George H.W., Barbara 'both on the upswing'
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation