LA CROSSE, Wis. - The man accused in a double murder at May's Photo last fall appeared in La Crosse Co. court Monday.
40 year old Jeffrey Lepsch made his final pre-trial appearance before jury selection starts later this month.
Lepsch is accused of shooting and killing Paul and A.J. Petras in their downtown photo shop last fall. He has pled not-guilty in the case.
Monday, lawyers from both sides talked about witnesses and marking evidence.
Judge Ramona Gonzales also gave final details about jury selection which is scheduled to begin July 23rd.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks