GREEN BAY, Wis. (WKBT) - Prairie du Chien native and Olympic bronze medalist in Skeleton Matt Antoine and Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers took the "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge."
It's a social media craze in which people dump a bucket of ice water over their head to raise awareness of ALS, a progressive neurodegenerative disease, that's often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's Disease." Once the person takes the challenge, they nominate others to participate.
You can follow #ALSIceBucketChallenge on Twitter to see other people participating in the challenge.
Matt Antoine - Ice Bucket ChallengeAaron Rodgers - Ice Bucket Challenge
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash
- Wisconsin transportation officials to discuss audit
- LIVE Decorah Eagle Cam
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- State lawmakers fear backlash from giving themselves a raise
- Minnesota churches prepare to house immigrants
- Groomer accused of kicking dog gets 2 years of probation