GREEN BAY, Wis. (WKBT) - Prairie du Chien native and Olympic bronze medalist in Skeleton Matt Antoine and Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers took the "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge."
It's a social media craze in which people dump a bucket of ice water over their head to raise awareness of ALS, a progressive neurodegenerative disease, that's often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's Disease." Once the person takes the challenge, they nominate others to participate.
You can follow #ALSIceBucketChallenge on Twitter to see other people participating in the challenge.
Matt Antoine - Ice Bucket ChallengeAaron Rodgers - Ice Bucket Challenge
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump