GREEN BAY, Wis. (WKBT) - Prairie du Chien native and Olympic bronze medalist in Skeleton Matt Antoine and Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers took the "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge."
It's a social media craze in which people dump a bucket of ice water over their head to raise awareness of ALS, a progressive neurodegenerative disease, that's often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's Disease." Once the person takes the challenge, they nominate others to participate.
You can follow #ALSIceBucketChallenge on Twitter to see other people participating in the challenge.
Matt Antoine - Ice Bucket ChallengeAaron Rodgers - Ice Bucket Challenge
- Washout impacting Highway 82 bridge traffic
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Counselors on hand at Burlington High after 3 deaths
- Iowa preschool teacher donating kidney to student's father
- Firefighters unable to find man spotted in Des Moines River