VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The 82-year-old woman who has dementia and was reported missing was found safe Friday night.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office asked for the public's help locating Rosemary Burg Friday afternoon.
Burg had been missing from her residence in the Town of Union east of LaFarge since about 1 – 2 p.m. The Sheriff's Office notified the media that Burg was found at about 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser