RACINE, Wis. (AP) -- A 7-year-old Wisconsin boy created the artwork you'll see when using Google web search Friday.
Dylan Hoffman, of Racine, beat more than 114,000 other entries in this year's "Doodle 4 Google" competition. Dylan's doodle includes a pirate, a treasure chest, a parrot and an island. The theme for the competition, open to kindergarteners through 12th grade was "If I could travel in time, I'd visit..."
Dylan wins a $30,000 college scholarship. WTMJ-TV reports his school in Racine also gets a $50,000 technology grant.13483194
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns