RACINE, Wis. (AP) -- A 7-year-old Wisconsin boy created the artwork you'll see when using Google web search Friday.
Dylan Hoffman, of Racine, beat more than 114,000 other entries in this year's "Doodle 4 Google" competition. Dylan's doodle includes a pirate, a treasure chest, a parrot and an island. The theme for the competition, open to kindergarteners through 12th grade was "If I could travel in time, I'd visit..."
Dylan wins a $30,000 college scholarship. WTMJ-TV reports his school in Racine also gets a $50,000 technology grant.13483194
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December