MILWAUKEE (AP) -- A 7-year-old boy was seriously injured after a house fire in Milwaukee.
Deputy Chief Jack Christianson, of the Milwaukee Fire Department, says the boy suffered smoke inhalation and was revived twice on the scene before being transported to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa.
Fire officials say there were no smoke detectors in the house when the blaze broke out around 7:45 a.m. Saturday.
Flames were shooting through the roof when firefighters arrived. They found the boy while searching the building.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay