TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The fifth annual Remembering Jesse Parker 5K Run/Walk and 5 mile run is scheduled for Saturday, June 28 at 8 a.m. at Tomah High School.
The money raised at the event goes towards community projects locally and around the world.
Parker was an avid runner who had big dreams to provide clean water around the world until a tragic accident took his life. He died in a car crash on a family vacation on July 4, 2009. Since then the
Remembering Jesse Parker Charity has helped the greater Tomah community realize many of Jesse's dreams. Learn more about the race and how we help communities at RunJesse.com.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns