TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The fifth annual Remembering Jesse Parker 5K Run/Walk and 5 mile run is scheduled for Saturday, June 28 at 8 a.m. at Tomah High School.
The money raised at the event goes towards community projects locally and around the world.
Parker was an avid runner who had big dreams to provide clean water around the world until a tragic accident took his life. He died in a car crash on a family vacation on July 4, 2009. Since then the
Remembering Jesse Parker Charity has helped the greater Tomah community realize many of Jesse's dreams. Learn more about the race and how we help communities at RunJesse.com.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Fort Lauderdale shooter says he carried out attack for ISIS, FBI claims
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers