WEST SALEM, Wis. (WKBT) - A weekend-long event finished up Sunday, and its all for a good cause.
Barre Fest is the finale of the Barre Co-Ed Lions Club Memorial Day Weekend Fundraiser. All day Sunday and throughout the night games, bands. and food were served.
It's a time to bring the community together while also raising funds to put back into the community.
"Spend a lot of money to invest in the area, whether it be donating money to cancer or graduation and stuff like that" said Matt Batzel, President of Co-ed Barre Lions Club.
Festivities continued at the La Crosse Fairgrounds in West Salem late into the night.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building