LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Someone stole $5,000 worth of copper pipe fittings from a construction trailer parked at the new Northside Elementary School on Kane Street, according to La Crosse police.
Police said sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning, someone stole copper fittings that were between 1/2" – 3" in size and were mainly "T or 90 degree" style copper fittings. Most of the fittings have the name-brand of "NIBCO."
If you have any information on this incident, contact La Crosse police (608) 785-5962 or La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS. You can also text LAXTIPS and your tip to 274637 (Crimes).
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting