LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Someone stole $5,000 worth of copper pipe fittings from a construction trailer parked at the new Northside Elementary School on Kane Street, according to La Crosse police.
Police said sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning, someone stole copper fittings that were between 1/2" – 3" in size and were mainly "T or 90 degree" style copper fittings. Most of the fittings have the name-brand of "NIBCO."
If you have any information on this incident, contact La Crosse police (608) 785-5962 or La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS. You can also text LAXTIPS and your tip to 274637 (Crimes).
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests