JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Jackson County Sheriff's Office arrested five people after finding methamphetamine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, among other items.
The sheriff's office said they received tips that methamphetamine was possibly being manufactured and distributed from 21 First Street in the Village of Taylor and that a child was possibly in harm's way due to the activity.
On Tuesday, December 17 at 11:25 p.m. the Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant. In addition to methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, authorities found numerous items of stolen property and a firearm.
The Sheriff's Office said a child was removed from the residence and placed in protective custody.
Laura D. Rud, 37, was arrested for possession of meth and meth paraphernalia.
Holly Stanfield, 33, was arrested for possession of meth and meth paraphernalia and receiving stolen property.
Terrance Whitehead, 32, was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of meth paraphernalia and party to the crime of receiving stolen property.
Joshua Smith, 38, was arrested for possession of meth paraphernalia, party to the crime of receiving stolen property, and felon in possession of a firearm.
Robert Stansfield, 30, (not pictured above) was arrested for possession of meth and meth paraphernalia, receiving stolen property and felon in possession of a firearm.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers