JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Jackson County Sheriff's Office arrested five people after finding methamphetamine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, among other items.
The sheriff's office said they received tips that methamphetamine was possibly being manufactured and distributed from 21 First Street in the Village of Taylor and that a child was possibly in harm's way due to the activity.
On Tuesday, December 17 at 11:25 p.m. the Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant. In addition to methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, authorities found numerous items of stolen property and a firearm.
The Sheriff's Office said a child was removed from the residence and placed in protective custody.
Laura D. Rud, 37, was arrested for possession of meth and meth paraphernalia.
Holly Stanfield, 33, was arrested for possession of meth and meth paraphernalia and receiving stolen property.
Terrance Whitehead, 32, was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of meth paraphernalia and party to the crime of receiving stolen property.
Joshua Smith, 38, was arrested for possession of meth paraphernalia, party to the crime of receiving stolen property, and felon in possession of a firearm.
Robert Stansfield, 30, (not pictured above) was arrested for possession of meth and meth paraphernalia, receiving stolen property and felon in possession of a firearm.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing