MONROE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - There are five locations in Monroe County for people to drop off unused, expired or unwanted drugs on April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A 2013 Youth Risk Behavior Survey showed that one in five Monroe County youth have tried prescription drugs without a doctor's permission.
Here are the locations:
-Scenic Bluffs Community Health Centers:
200 West North St., Norwalk
238 Front St., Cashton
-Tomah Police Department, 805 superior Ave, Tomah
-Sparta Police Department, 121 E. Oak St. Sparta
-Monroe County Waste Disposal, 20448 Junco Rd., Norwalk
The Tomah and Sparta Police Departments have a permanent collection box in their lobby.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday