LA CROSSE, Wis. - From now until Super Bowl Sunday, February 3, participating taverns will collect non-perishable food items as part of the 4th annual "Souper" Bowl Food Drive.
The Hunger Task Force is sponsoring the event in partnership with La Crosse Beverage and the La Crosse Tavern League.
The items collected will be distributed by The Hunger Task Force of La Crosse to food programs in the area.
For every food item you donate, The Hunger Task Force says you'll be entered for a chance to win prizes provided by La Crosse Beverage, which include two Packers home game tickets.
Click here for a list of participating taverns.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion