LA CROSSE, Wis. - From now until Super Bowl Sunday, February 3, participating taverns will collect non-perishable food items as part of the 4th annual "Souper" Bowl Food Drive.
The Hunger Task Force is sponsoring the event in partnership with La Crosse Beverage and the La Crosse Tavern League.
The items collected will be distributed by The Hunger Task Force of La Crosse to food programs in the area.
For every food item you donate, The Hunger Task Force says you'll be entered for a chance to win prizes provided by La Crosse Beverage, which include two Packers home game tickets.
Click here for a list of participating taverns.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract