RACINE, Wis. (AP) -- The four major Democratic candidates running to face Gov. Scott Walker in the spring recall election will be in Racine Monday evening.
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, former Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, Secretary of State Doug La Follette, and state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout are expected at the town hall at the George Bray Community Center.
Todd Stoner, an organizer with Wisconsin Jobs Now, says people attending will have a chance to ask questions and then each candidate will have a minute to answer.
The Journal Times reports former Democratic state Sen. John Lehman, of Racine, is also scheduled to attend.
He is running against Republican state Sen. Van Wanggaard, of Racine, in the upcoming recall election. Lehman is facing protest candidate Tamra Varebrook in the primary.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests