RACINE, Wis. (AP) -- The four major Democratic candidates running to face Gov. Scott Walker in the spring recall election will be in Racine Monday evening.
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, former Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, Secretary of State Doug La Follette, and state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout are expected at the town hall at the George Bray Community Center.
Todd Stoner, an organizer with Wisconsin Jobs Now, says people attending will have a chance to ask questions and then each candidate will have a minute to answer.
The Journal Times reports former Democratic state Sen. John Lehman, of Racine, is also scheduled to attend.
He is running against Republican state Sen. Van Wanggaard, of Racine, in the upcoming recall election. Lehman is facing protest candidate Tamra Varebrook in the primary.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation