JEFFERSON, Wis. (AP) - The former Wisconsin Democratic Party spokesman is facing a third drunken driving charge.
Court records show Graeme Zielinski is scheduled to appear in Jefferson County Circuit Court on the charge Sept. 5. The 40-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested in June in Jefferson County. In addition to drunken driving, he was also cited for driving a non-registered vehicle.
Zielinski lost his job as the party's spokesman earlier this year after comparing Republican Gov. Scott Walker to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation