JEFFERSON, Wis. (AP) - The former Wisconsin Democratic Party spokesman is facing a third drunken driving charge.
Court records show Graeme Zielinski is scheduled to appear in Jefferson County Circuit Court on the charge Sept. 5. The 40-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested in June in Jefferson County. In addition to drunken driving, he was also cited for driving a non-registered vehicle.
Zielinski lost his job as the party's spokesman earlier this year after comparing Republican Gov. Scott Walker to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests