LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Have you checked out La Crosse's brand new 3D Mural yet?
The city's arts board chairperson says thousands of people have taken it in. Dozens more have stopped to look at the massive mural on the side of The Pump House in downtown La Crosse while driving or walking by.
The artwork by internationally recognized artist John Pugh is complete, but the area around it is still being spruced up.
There's some landscaping that needs to be completed and the arts board is waiting to add a statement from the artist on what he wanted to achieve.
"It's a complex work and it's important to spend a few minutes with it and see elements that people don't notice," said Arts Board Chair Donald Smith.
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Groomer accused of kicking dog gets 2 years of probation
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Truck driver fatally crushed by pipe near Minneapolis
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions