CLARK COUNTY, Wis. - A three-vehicle crash on USH 10 in Clark County sent 13 people to area hospitals Sunday afternoon.
The Clark County Sheriff's Department says the crash happened on USH 10 about one mile west of Hickman Rd. at 3:30 p.m. An initial investigation shows an eastbound vehicle lost control in the slushy road conditions.
Authorities say the eastbound vehicle sideswiped one westbound vehicle and then struck a second westbound vehicle nearly head-on. Seven victims in the eastbound vehicle were transported to an area hospital; five victims in the vehicle that was struck head-on were transported; and one person in the vehicle that was side swiped was transported. Three of the victims had to be extracted from their cars.
The Clark County Sheriff's Department says the exact conditions of the victims are unknown at this time. Some have been treated and released, while others are in critical condition.
The names of the victims has not been released yet.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners