CLARK COUNTY, Wis. - A three-vehicle crash on USH 10 in Clark County sent 13 people to area hospitals Sunday afternoon.
The Clark County Sheriff's Department says the crash happened on USH 10 about one mile west of Hickman Rd. at 3:30 p.m. An initial investigation shows an eastbound vehicle lost control in the slushy road conditions.
Authorities say the eastbound vehicle sideswiped one westbound vehicle and then struck a second westbound vehicle nearly head-on. Seven victims in the eastbound vehicle were transported to an area hospital; five victims in the vehicle that was struck head-on were transported; and one person in the vehicle that was side swiped was transported. Three of the victims had to be extracted from their cars.
The Clark County Sheriff's Department says the exact conditions of the victims are unknown at this time. Some have been treated and released, while others are in critical condition.
The names of the victims has not been released yet.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse