TREMPEALEAU COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - Three La Crosse men are in custody after being accused of delivering crack cocaine.
Gifford J. Guy, 46; Paradise T. Jackson, 31; and Kenneth R. Onsgard, 59, were arrested on Saturday afternoon in the City of Gallesville as part of a joint drug investigation.
They are currently being held in the Trempealeau County Jail.
The district attorney's office has yet to file any charges against the three men.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks