SHEBOYGAN FALLS, Wis. (AP) - Two men were shot and another is in custody after a shooting in Sheboygan Falls.
Police say two 19-year-old Milwaukee men went to an apartment Monday to help a 21-year-old Sheboygan Falls woman retrieve personal items after a domestic violence incident with her boyfriend last week.
Sheboygan Falls Police Chief Steve Riffel says a fight then broke out with the 27-year-old boyfriend. The boyfriend allegedly shot both men in the leg, then followed the group outside and continued to shoot.
The two Milwaukee men were taken to a hospital. One is now in police custody for his role in the fight while the other is scheduled for surgery.
The Sheboygan Press reports the suspect was treated for facial injuries and is now in jail. The woman was not hurt.
Three people are hurt and another is in custody after a shooting in Sheboygan Falls.
Police Chief Steve Riffel tells The Sheboygan Press police responded to an eight-unit apartment building about 6 a.m. Monday after a physical fight between three men and a woman spilled out into a parking lot.
Riffel says gunshots were fired both inside and outside the apartment building. Three men were taken to area hospitals, two with gunshot wounds to the leg, and the third with unspecified injuries.
Riffel says the shooting suspect was arrested at the scene. He says a woman is also being questioned by police.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests