LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Most of the News 8 viewing area will likely see 3-6 inches of snow on Monday.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul said we should expect moderate-to-heavy snow at times Monday morning in La Crosse until about Noon.
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for the entire News 8 viewing area through mid-to-late Monday afternoon.
Southeast to southwest winds 10-20 with gusts up to 25 mph could cause some blowing and drifting as well.
Be sure to ‘like' WKBT StormTeam 8 Weather on Facebook for updates throughout the day.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked