LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Most of the News 8 viewing area will likely see 3-6 inches of snow on Monday.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul said we should expect moderate-to-heavy snow at times Monday morning in La Crosse until about Noon.
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for the entire News 8 viewing area through mid-to-late Monday afternoon.
Southeast to southwest winds 10-20 with gusts up to 25 mph could cause some blowing and drifting as well.
Be sure to ‘like' WKBT StormTeam 8 Weather on Facebook for updates throughout the day.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance