LA CROSSE, Wis. - Thanks to Riverfest's special "Buy One-Give One" button sale on Thursday, 290 buttons will be provided to Operation Homefront.
The special promotion went from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Riverside Park.
Cheap Trick is one of the acts that will be entertaining Riverfest crowds this year. Also during Thursday's special button sale, Riverfest will donate a button for every Cheap Trick ticket purchased.
Buttons are $5. Concert tickets are $20.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge