TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - A 25-year-old was injured when a golf cart he was driving rolled over and pinned him underneath, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Crews responded to 2851 Crescent Drive in the town of Dunn around 1:35 p.m. Tuesday for reports of an incident on the grounds of the Waubesa Bible Camp, officials said.
Aaron Kregness, 25, was operating a golf cart and trailer to pick up tree branches on the grounds of the bible camp, officials said. While going down a steep hill on the grounds the trailer jackknifed, causing the golf cart to roll over.
Kregness tried to jump from the cart, but ended up pinned underneath, according to the release. Witnesses lifted the cart off of Kregness, and he was transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.
A passenger in the golf cart, John Phillip Fisher, 13, of the town of Pleasant Springs, was not injured.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers