TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - A 25-year-old was injured when a golf cart he was driving rolled over and pinned him underneath, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Crews responded to 2851 Crescent Drive in the town of Dunn around 1:35 p.m. Tuesday for reports of an incident on the grounds of the Waubesa Bible Camp, officials said.
Aaron Kregness, 25, was operating a golf cart and trailer to pick up tree branches on the grounds of the bible camp, officials said. While going down a steep hill on the grounds the trailer jackknifed, causing the golf cart to roll over.
Kregness tried to jump from the cart, but ended up pinned underneath, according to the release. Witnesses lifted the cart off of Kregness, and he was transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.
A passenger in the golf cart, John Phillip Fisher, 13, of the town of Pleasant Springs, was not injured.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns