LA CROSSE, Wis. - You can now submit nominations for the 2013 Mrs. Oktoberfest, the 46th "Mrs. O!"
Nominations must include a completed nomination form and picture and must be sent in before 3 p.m. on Thursday, April 11.
In order to be nominated, the woman has to be married (or has been married), at least 50 years old, a resident within a 20-mile radius of La Crosse; actively involved in the La Crosse Community, and has time to devote to Oktoberfest activities throughout the year.
The 2013 Mrs. Oktoberfest will be announced at the Mrs. Oktoberfest Reception in September.
Nomination forms can be mailed or dropped off at the Oktoberfest office on the Southside Festgrounds:
La Crosse Festivals/Oktoberfest
P.O. Box 1716
La Crosse, WI 54602-1716.
Click here for more information on 2013 Mrs. Oktoberfest nominations.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building