LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Two community partners have teamed up to offer a $2,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the people responsible for flipping over three cars during the first weekend of Oktoberfest.
Oktoberfest and Western Technical College (Western Foundation) have both pledged $1,000.
"Both organizations felt it was important to stand with the La Crosse community to send the message that this type of behavior is not acceptable and expressed they wanted to be a tangible part of the solution," La Crosse police said.
Three cars were flipped over within about a 2.5 hour-period late Saturday night/early Sunday morning from September 28 and September 29.
The incident is also a featured crime by La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers. Callers can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if the information given leads to an arrest or grand jury indictment of a felony offender. Contact La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS, text LAXTIPS plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES) or on www.lacrossecrimestoppers.com (go to featured crimes.)22959886
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks