LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Two community partners have teamed up to offer a $2,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the people responsible for flipping over three cars during the first weekend of Oktoberfest.
Oktoberfest and Western Technical College (Western Foundation) have both pledged $1,000.
"Both organizations felt it was important to stand with the La Crosse community to send the message that this type of behavior is not acceptable and expressed they wanted to be a tangible part of the solution," La Crosse police said.
Three cars were flipped over within about a 2.5 hour-period late Saturday night/early Sunday morning from September 28 and September 29.
The incident is also a featured crime by La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers. Callers can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if the information given leads to an arrest or grand jury indictment of a felony offender. Contact La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS, text LAXTIPS plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES) or on www.lacrossecrimestoppers.com (go to featured crimes.)22959886
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.