VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - Two women from Illinois were injured in a rollover crash in Vernon County on Tuesday morning.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Martha Dwyer, 62, of Chicago, Illinois, was southbound on Gore Hollow Road in the Town of Liberty when she lost control of the vehicle and overturned into the ditch.
Dwyer and her passenger Lea C. Beaubien, 67, of Morton Grove, Illinois, were able to free themselves from the vehicle, the sheriff's office said. Dwyer and Beaubien were wearing seatbelts at the time of the crash.
Both women were transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital for possible injuries, the Vernon County Sheriff's Office said.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday