VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - Two women from Illinois were injured in a rollover crash in Vernon County on Tuesday morning.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Martha Dwyer, 62, of Chicago, Illinois, was southbound on Gore Hollow Road in the Town of Liberty when she lost control of the vehicle and overturned into the ditch.
Dwyer and her passenger Lea C. Beaubien, 67, of Morton Grove, Illinois, were able to free themselves from the vehicle, the sheriff's office said. Dwyer and Beaubien were wearing seatbelts at the time of the crash.
Both women were transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital for possible injuries, the Vernon County Sheriff's Office said.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse