LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Two members of the La Crosse Police Department recently celebrated their 25th anniversaries with the department.
La Crosse police posted the news Wednesday afternoon on its new ‘La Crosse PD Newsroom' website, lacrossepd.org. La Crosse Police Sergeant Gary Hauser and Civilian Service Employee Diane Skifton were honored by the department.
"Congratulations and many thanks to Sgt. Hauser and Diane for their dedication and service to the City of La Crosse!" the department wrote on its website.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation