LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Two members of the La Crosse Police Department recently celebrated their 25th anniversaries with the department.
La Crosse police posted the news Wednesday afternoon on its new ‘La Crosse PD Newsroom' website, lacrossepd.org. La Crosse Police Sergeant Gary Hauser and Civilian Service Employee Diane Skifton were honored by the department.
"Congratulations and many thanks to Sgt. Hauser and Diane for their dedication and service to the City of La Crosse!" the department wrote on its website.
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls
- Some Rochester patients help treat grief with acupuncture