LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Two members of the La Crosse Police Department recently celebrated their 25th anniversaries with the department.
La Crosse police posted the news Wednesday afternoon on its new ‘La Crosse PD Newsroom' website, lacrossepd.org. La Crosse Police Sergeant Gary Hauser and Civilian Service Employee Diane Skifton were honored by the department.
"Congratulations and many thanks to Sgt. Hauser and Diane for their dedication and service to the City of La Crosse!" the department wrote on its website.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners