LAKE GENEVA, Wis. - Lake Geneva police said two suspects have been arrested in connection with the sexual assaults of two 13-year-old girls.
On Jan. 20, the Lake Geneva Police Department investigated complaints received from two 13-year-old girls who said they were victims of multiple sexual assaults in the city of Lake Geneva by two male suspects, according to a Lake Geneva Police Department news release.
Lake Geneva police identified Daniel Tencle Frias, 17, and Oscar Mendoza Tencle, 18, both of Milwaukee, as suspects in the case.
Police said the reported assaults occurred after the suspects established relationships with their 13-year-old victims on Facebook.
The assaults occurred in a vacant residence in the city of Lake Geneva after a face to face meeting in late October 2012, according to the news release.
The Milwaukee and Brookfield police departments assisted in the arrest of both suspects, who are being held in the Walworth County Jail.
Charges of second-degree sexual assault of a child and criminal trespassing have been referred to the Walworth County District Attorney's Office.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting