GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Green Bay police say a teenager has been shot and killed on the city's east side.
Authorities say the 15-year-old victim was found behind a home about 11 p.m. Tuesday.
Relatives tell the Green Bay Press-Gazette Jeremy Teller was shot twice in the back. They say the teen was a student at Green Bay Preble High School.
Police are interviewing witnesses and say no arrests have been made.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff