GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Green Bay police say a teenager has been shot and killed on the city's east side.
Authorities say the 15-year-old victim was found behind a home about 11 p.m. Tuesday.
Relatives tell the Green Bay Press-Gazette Jeremy Teller was shot twice in the back. They say the teen was a student at Green Bay Preble High School.
Police are interviewing witnesses and say no arrests have been made.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death