NEW HOLSTEIN, Wis. (AP) - One person has died and five others have been injured in an apartment fire in New Holstein.
Fire officials say the blaze started in a kitchen area of the two-story building Friday. Authorities say the building was originally a bar and boarding house before it was converted to apartments.
WLUK-TV reports there's no initial word on how the fire started or the conditions of the injured.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.