TOWN of HARMONY, Wis. - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says one person was treated for minor injuries Tuesday night after his dump truck rolled over on County Road Y just west of Rung Hollow Lake in the Town of Harmony.
The sheriff's office said Gerald Grimsled, 68, was driving a dump truck owned by Brockway and Sons of Gays Mills at 5:53 p.m. He was negotiating a curve and was unable to see the roadway due to foggy conditions. The truck left the roadway and overturned coming to a rest on its top.
Grimsled was taken to Vernon Memorial Hospital and treated for minor injuries.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion