TOWN of HARMONY, Wis. - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says one person was treated for minor injuries Tuesday night after his dump truck rolled over on County Road Y just west of Rung Hollow Lake in the Town of Harmony.
The sheriff's office said Gerald Grimsled, 68, was driving a dump truck owned by Brockway and Sons of Gays Mills at 5:53 p.m. He was negotiating a curve and was unable to see the roadway due to foggy conditions. The truck left the roadway and overturned coming to a rest on its top.
Grimsled was taken to Vernon Memorial Hospital and treated for minor injuries.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay