TOWN of PLEASANT VALLEY, Wis. - The Eau Claire County Sheriff's Office says one person died after a two-vehicle crash Tuesday morning on Highway 93 about half-a-mile south of Spruce Road in the Town of Pleasant Valley.
The sheriff's office said four occupants of a vehicle driving southbound on Highway 93 at about 7:15 a.m. were transported to an area hospital. One of those occupants later died there from injuries sustained from the crash.
The male driver of a northbound vehicle was also taken to an area hospital for injuries he sustained from the crash.
The sheriff's office has not released any more details on this incident.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.