TOWN of PLEASANT VALLEY, Wis. - The Eau Claire County Sheriff's Office says one person died after a two-vehicle crash Tuesday morning on Highway 93 about half-a-mile south of Spruce Road in the Town of Pleasant Valley.
The sheriff's office said four occupants of a vehicle driving southbound on Highway 93 at about 7:15 a.m. were transported to an area hospital. One of those occupants later died there from injuries sustained from the crash.
The male driver of a northbound vehicle was also taken to an area hospital for injuries he sustained from the crash.
The sheriff's office has not released any more details on this incident.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building