LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The snow could come down quickly at times and drop anywhere from 1 inch (far south) to 5 inches (north) across the News 8 viewing area.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul said the bulk of the snow will fall from until about 2 or 3 p.m. on Thursday.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY is in effect for most of the area Thursday due to the snow in the morning and early afternoon and the chance of blowing and drifting snow through about 6 p.m. A WINTER STORM WARNING is in effect for Chippewa and Dunn Counties where there's a higher chance for 4-5 inches of snow, perhaps even up to 6-inches.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns