LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The snow could come down quickly at times and drop anywhere from 1 inch (far south) to 5 inches (north) across the News 8 viewing area.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul said the bulk of the snow will fall from until about 2 or 3 p.m. on Thursday.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY is in effect for most of the area Thursday due to the snow in the morning and early afternoon and the chance of blowing and drifting snow through about 6 p.m. A WINTER STORM WARNING is in effect for Chippewa and Dunn Counties where there's a higher chance for 4-5 inches of snow, perhaps even up to 6-inches.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners